Are you currently restricted on your earnings and what areas you can recruit for and tired of working hard for someone else to gain the financial reward whilst you earn a low or no commission? If yes, then this is the ideal opportunity where you can be your own boss and work with some likeminded individuals.
Would you love the opportunity to run your own business but with the support of a well-established recruitment brand? Do you aspire to having the freedom of being your own boss without any upfront investment?
If so, read on….
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Recruitment Consultants or Sales Professionals who are looking for that next step in their career that gives them freedom, flexibility and autonomy. This is a real opportunity to utilise your entrepreneurial flair to run your own business but with the back office support, ultimately allowing you to take full control of the hours you work and what you earn.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, consisting of new business development and candidate delivery, maintaining and nurturing client and candidate relationships.
You will set your own flexibility on whether to work remotely or from our city centre office in the heart of Exeter.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for managing the full 360-degree cycle, including:
- Growing a network of relevant candidates, building lasting relationships with them
- Selling our recruitment services to appropriate companies and account management of your clients
- Providing a first-class service to candidates and clients
- Building up a client base and managing these relationships to ensure future growth
- Confident biller who is looking for flexibility and the chance to create your own career path
- Previous recruitment experience or a strong sales background
- This will be a self-employed role where you get out what you put in
- We will provide you with all the equipment, knowledge policies and procedures so you can focus on billing
- You pick your hours of work and how you manage your time
- You will have access to all the major job boards and other specialist recruitment software which makes recruiting much easier and time effective
To find out more about this opportunity, please send us your CV as soon as possible.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.