A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operations Administrator to join a successful manufacturing company in Exeter.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure all Operations software and systems are kept up to date with accurate real time information to ensure purchasing and production decisions can be optimised. This role will also ensure that a high level of customer service is achieved by rapidly and proactively resolving customer issues.
- Entering sales orders onto the Sage system
- Place purchase orders with suppliers in conjunction with Planning
- Communicate with suppliers and update expected delivery dates
- Providing and checking documentation for customs clearance
- Ensuring procedures for the receipt of all incoming goods is updated and correctly adhered to
- Keep the manufacturing plan up to date
- Answer and resolve delivery and logistical issues
- Assist with Stock takes
- Carry out routine stock checks and investigate discrepancies
- Perform administrative maintenance on the product database and MRP system
- Perform administrative tasks for the Operations Manager as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding and awareness of Health and Safety
- Hight level of mathematical literacy
- Knowledge of Sage 50 or equivalent accounting software
- Positive “problem solving” attitude
- Proven organisational ability
- Customer service driven
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- Highly motivated
Hours of work 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £20.000 – £22.000
Our client is looking to recruit immediately so please don’t delay and submit your CV today!
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.