Exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a forward-thinking business based in Exeter. As a Projects Administrator you will provide support to all departments, assisting in the smooth running of the business and support the delivery of high level customer service.
You will be the direct liaison with our client’s engineers to schedule appointments with on-site contacts, ordering of components and delivering a high level of administration. You will support the project management team and national sales team in day-to-day administrative tasks. This includes everything from entering projects onto their Customer Relationship Management System, booking travel and accommodation to carrying out mainline telephone and reception duties.
This position would suit a candidate looking to work within a fast paced office who enjoys a varied workload, working closely with several teams to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous experience of delivering a high level of customer service within a busy environment
- Experience in a role requiring a high level of organisation is essential
- Delivering support to several departments or teams at once
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven organisational ability to a high standard
- Ability to switch between tasks as necessary
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues
- Positive “problem solving” attitude
- Highly IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently
- Team focused
- Customer Service driven
- Excellent standard of literacy
- Hours of work 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
Our client is looking to recruit immediately so please don’t delay and submit your CV today!
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match