A successful market leading business is looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to work in a dynamic marketing department on the outskirts of Exeter.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The E commerce manager will be solely responsible for managing the website and exciting range of E commerce products as well as all things SEO
- Responsible for developing and delivering the global digital marketing strategy and sales targets across 3 business’s
- Owning and optimising all digital channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social Programmatic, ECRM and Affiliates.
- Managing a small digital team.
- Managing the digital budget and multiple digital suppliers – ensuring we get maximum ROI.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands on delivery across the full customer journey
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against agreed KPI and ROI goals.
- Stay up to date with digital media creative, competitive and technology developments – providing leadership and balance for potential implementation.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Magento 2 is essential
- 5 years’ Experience in a successful E commerce role
- ·Excellent Knowledge of In design, Adobe and google Analytics
- ·Experience in B2B Platforms, Back end Systems and Cloud Commerce
- Apart from having the necessary digital expertise, to also be creative and commercial in equal measure.
- Ability to organise and execute top line planned multi-channel marketing campaigns efficiently and at a high tempo.
- An analytical mind focused on making data driven commercial decisions and conversion rate optimisation
- A passion for digital – the ability to identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance based on these insights.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.