We are recruiting for Spanish speaking Call Quality Analysts on behalf of a well-established and successful company in Exeter. In this role you will analyse contact centre telephone calls and written communication and provide feedback on their service delivery and quality.
- Analyse content of interaction between Customers and Client Contact Centres by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language.
- Provide accurate and actionable feedback.
- Navigate custom software applications to research appropriate resolution.
- Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner.
- Use internal feedback for self-development.
- Attend all training required in support of your role.
- Support the production Team Leader.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in any of the following languages – Spanish and English
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in technology
- Flexible approach to change with a very positive attitude.
- IT Literate
- Adequate level of English language to comprehend training.
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours Per Week
Our client is looking to recruit immediately so please don’t delay and submit your CV today!
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.