A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Services Administrator to join a well-established and successful company in Exeter.
You will be responsible for maintaining excellent standards of communications with customers, providing administrative support to the firm’s advisers, ensuring that client files and records are up to date, making appointments and maintaining an accurate diary system.
- A confident, professional and pragmatic approach to all duties
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
- IT skills, use of Microsoft package, principally Word and Excel.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn more about the system
- Effective team player
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Financial Services Industry and, preferably, be familiar with Intelligent Office, Financial Express (Analytics) and other software packages.
Whilst the position is an administrative one there is a career path which, for the right individual, could see progress into a Paraplanning role and, ultimately, to becoming a Financial Adviser.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.